Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Let's make some noise Boys!

Started by TrackeySauresRex, March 24, 2016, 06:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

What's going on around here? I see we have one on the board from the TURKEYWACKER,and he's a good one too! Who else is hunting? I don't get started till the last week of April. I can't wait to get out! My family took a little trip to Florida. We landed in Ft. Myers and The turkeys were everywher. Lolol! I'm not kidding,What's the big deal? Lolol! Let's here about some hunts. Good Luck to all. Hunt safe.
B-Well
Johnny
:turkey:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Dr Juice

My season opens on May 1st in NY and I can't wait to get to 'em. In the meantime, plenty time to practice and scout. Good luck to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twowithone

Pa.s is April 30th cant get here fast enough. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

Turkeywhacker got another one, and I got 2 more up in SC. I'll post up when I get home tomorrow.

Dr Juice

Anxious to see the birds. Atta boy!

Thebody

Heading to GA this weekend and when I get back the VA season will open.  Maryland opens April 18th and then I'll come up to NY on May 1st.  I've got the spots, just gotta do my part.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Thebody on March 31, 2016, 10:50:49 AM
Heading to GA this weekend and when I get back the VA season will open.  Maryland opens April 18th and then I'll come up to NY on May 1st.  I've got the spots, just gotta do my part.
Good luck brother!! :icon_thumright:

TrackeySauresRex

We're doing it now with 2 on the board. :gobble:  :gobble:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

WildSpur

28 days left for me ;D

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less