OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sold

Started by captpete, March 19, 2016, 06:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captpete

Like the title says...selling a Russel Outdoors Super Elite 3 vest. I bought this new 2 years ago here on Old Gobbler from agturkey. He found a close-out deal on them at a store near him. He bought a bunch of them for members here. I paid roughly $56 for it shipped. I wore it on about 20 hunts over the last 2 years. It is in very good condition. All zippers work, no tears and no fading. The only marks I can find on it are some scuff marks on the underside of the seat and 2 little snags in the mess of a small pocket(wouldn't probably even know they were there if I didn't tell you). The size is Xl/2XL and camo is Mossy Oak Obsession. Asking $50tyd(shipping will cost me about $15). I take paypal or USPS money order. I have 350+ positive feedbacks on archerytalk.com under the same user name. If you have questions or would like to see more pics, please let me know. 

Scuff marks on the pad...the big mark towards the top is NOT a hole, it is just a indent in the pad from the way I had it stored.

2 little snags in the small mess pocket...circled in red.

captpete

I'm kind of surprised that this hasn't sold yet. All the high marks and praise this vest get's I figured it would be sold by now.  ??? ???

Trades/ Offers???

captpete

Luvbowhuntn

Did this sale go through or is it still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

captpete

Quote from: Luvbowhuntn on April 02, 2016, 02:37:39 AM
Did this sale go through or is it still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is sold.