turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

ISO Original Bucklick Creek Vest

Started by crenshawco, March 17, 2016, 07:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crenshawco

If anyone knows the whereabouts of one, and would be willing to sell, I would love to buy one. Please respond here or shoot me a pm. Thanks

rutnstrut

I know you said original one. But I have the redhead bucklick creek vest and don't have any complaints with it. Might be a option for you if you can't find the original

M Sharpe

Wish the seats were thicker!! I've got an original one that has served me for many years!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

gobbler336

I have had mune since 2000, last year the right strap broke that holds the back support, a good seamstrees could fix it i bet interested? Make offer

gobbler777

I had 2 of them; sold one of them 2 years ago. Would never sell my last one unless someone offered a load of $$$$$$
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

SKFOOTER

Quote from: crenshawco on March 17, 2016, 07:06:00 AM
If anyone knows the whereabouts of one, and would be willing to sell, I would love to buy one. Please respond here or shoot me a pm. Thanks
What's an original Bucklick vest worth to ya??