#5.     turkey harvester
#6.     turkeymanjim
#7.     RIStrutStopper       
#8.     tonybforua
#9.     iliveintrees
#10.   Fan Club
#11.   nativeks
#12.   Dmason3

Sound off if you are here. Don't remember who #12 is and I haven't went back through the whole thread so I apologize in advance.

Fan Club

Thanks for doing this Nativeks, we need to get rolling. I sent Thundermtn a PM but unless he has his account sent to email as well he still won't see that until he gets on the forum. Hope he's OK and that it's just something as simple as no internet or phone temporarily.

Fan Club present and accounted for.

Dmason3 looks to be the 12 th team member according to the start up team thread.

<-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-

"Really, it's just like a musical instrument. If I'd have spent the same amount of time practicin' the piano as I have practicin' turkey calls, I'd be as good as Liberace."  Ben Rogers Lee

tonybforua

Here and accounted for. Season starts Tuesday here in Bama I'm ready to roll.  :turkey2:

turkey harvester

Checking in guys. My buddy just told me he heard 10 birds this morning in the rain. Said it was music to his ears. Yea hopefully everything is good with Thundermtn.  Jeff
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

RIStrutStopper

I'm here. Got a while before the season starts though. Buddy already has one down but he's hunting in Hawaii.

nativeks

I edited the initial post to include the last member. Standing on my deck listening to a pile of gobblers greet the morning.

turkey harvester

I heard one behind my house too this morning. I was only out there for bout 10-15 min but I heard 6-7 gobbles.

Seminoleturkey

Season starts here for the adults next weekend .they have been gobbling really good here during the week.

turkey harvester

Wonder what our next step is here folks.

Fan Club

I just sent a PM to Shannon (Old Gobbler, Admin) alerting him of our situation. I'll post here as soon as he responds.

I'm going to speculate that we will have to elect a new team Capt. from our roster and add a 12 th member from the Randoms as some seasons will be opening very soon.

Any volunteers? I personally cannot commit to being Capt. as I still work full time and my wife is disabled with a terminal illness. I just won't have the extra time.

thanks guys-

Jeff B.

"Really, it's just like a musical instrument. If I'd have spent the same amount of time practicin' the piano as I have practicin' turkey calls, I'd be as good as Liberace."  Ben Rogers Lee

Fan Club

Here is Shannon's PM response-

"I would elect a new captain, and grab a random member ASAP."

As I suspected, his thoughts paralleled mine. Anyone want to steer this ship boys? Anyone have a buddy that needs a team? If so, please post here ASAP. In the mean time I'll look back through the original thread for some volunteers that didn't get picked up.

Jeff

iliveintrees

Hey guys,

What happened to Thundermtn?

I hope everything is OK. Good luck to those guys whose season starts today.

turkey harvester

Anyone heard from any of the others? I guess when they chime in on roll call we can decide what to do as far as a captain. 

iliveintrees

I thought it was mainly thundermtn and some of his friends. Seems we've been abandoned..........

turkey harvester

Seems that way. I've seen some on the list logged in but for some reason haven't checked in. Who knows, hope we're not spinning our wheels and not budging an inch.