Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Simmons Master ProDiamond Shotgun Scope 1.5-5x32 ProDiamond

Started by M,Yingling, November 01, 2015, 07:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M,Yingling

Any one use one of these on their turkey guns ? thinking of putting it on 535 be a first time I have put scope on turkey gun just wondering if they hold up to recoil of 3 1/2 in ?

Simmons Master ProDiamond Shotgun Scope 1.5-5x32 ProDiamond
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Snoody Bastid

I can't speak to the 3.5" shells but I had one years ago on an 870 SPS deer and it performed great and held it's zero using 3" sabots. Funny this post should come up as I'm looking at the same scope for my Ithaca 37. That Pro-Diamond reticle can be a bit "busy" to some (but I use a Horus H59  "Christmas tree" reticle on my precision rifle, so it doesn't bother me)

PALongspur

Never had one of the variables but I've got three (two of the 2x and one 4x) of the fixed-power models. I've had nothing but good success with them, wish they were still in production!

davisd9

Got a Simmons Pro-Diamond 4x32mm on my 835 and it has held up to plenty of 3.5" shells. Great scope!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Twowithone

Put 1 on my Gobbler Getter probably 15+ yrs now and no problems yet. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Greg Massey

Great scope for the money. I have one mounted on a new 20 ga. build and i really like it..

Dr Juice

I have a couple of Pro Diamonds in a fixed 2x and 4X and had no problems with them ... Knock on wood. 

tonybforua

Quote from: davisd9 on November 21, 2015, 07:45:01 PM
Got a Simmons Pro-Diamond 4x32mm on my 835 and it has held up to plenty of 3.5" shells. Great scope!

Sent from the Strut Zone

X2 Same setup as me.

ILHUNTER

I just ordered the exact same scope yesterday to put on my sons 20 ga., have heard good things about them.

wvmntnhick

I know that the OP started the thread a long time ago but figured I'd add to it anyway. While I've not had it real long, I bought a used one last year. Mounted it and it took a pretty good beating just during the sight in process. It's held up well so far but I've also not shot a turkey with that rig yet. That's going to change this year though.