OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SumToy update

Started by SumToy, February 29, 2016, 08:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

ok folks little up date.   We had to move the shop do to some unforeseen circumstance.    we have the call forwarded to my cell.  It about to blow up.  :TrainWreck1:   we have the shop ready to fire up.   :z-dizzy:

I have all the number that have came in wrote down and will be call them back.  we will have new
E-mail and all.   

new shipping address
23 dogwood ext
jesup ga 31545

so today is 2-29 so we will be calling back next few. 

Sorry for any inconvenience

Thanks
William
:cross2:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

lowoctane

I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

RatherBeHunting

Good to know! I tried calling last week and sent an email over the weekend. I just picked up a benelli m2 in 20ga and I'm hoping to take it to Texas end of the month. Wanted to give one of your chokes a try.

Thanks for the update!

Izzyjoe

I'm sorry you had to move you're shop, I know moving equipment is no fun at all! But things always seem to work out, good luck to y'all.

SumToy

Quote from: RatherBeHunting on February 29, 2016, 08:58:48 PM
Good to know! I tried calling last week and sent an email over the weekend. I just picked up a benelli m2 in 20ga and I'm hoping to take it to Texas end of the month. Wanted to give one of your chokes a try.

Thanks for the update!

send me a number or text it to me 1-912-237-9675
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

fountain2

trophybowhunter1

Just in case you check in here before you check your texts...
Trey from Brandon sent you a text.
Call or text me back to let me know the status on my order

SumToy

Quote from: trophybowhunter1 on March 02, 2016, 10:47:49 AM

i got the text.  we should start the cutting today  i fired up everything did not light up like a Christmas tree so looks like everything is a go.

ChiefBubba

trophybowhunter1

Quote from: SumToy on March 02, 2016, 11:08:08 AM
Quote from: trophybowhunter1 on March 02, 2016, 10:47:49 AM

i got the text.  we should start the cutting today  i fired up everything did not light up like a Christmas tree so looks like everything is a go.
Awesome. Thanks for answering and I'm looking forward to burning some powder.

BrowningGuy88

Jesup - well I'll be! I do a lot of work at the mill over there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Incoming text to check on the status of my barrel.

Sorry to hear of the bad luck having to move kit & caboodle.............. Hopefully your new digs will end up a better place to be.   :anim_25:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

870-Wingmaster

Talked to William a few times on the phone, and he is a straight up nice ol boy,  sucks that my order was delayed a bit, but he was upfront and honest about the move, and you can't blame a man for movin on up.

William, please let me know when my choke ships, .660 Remington 12g   Lance Darbonne

schief

Quote from: SumToy on February 29, 2016, 08:47:32 AM
ok folks little up date.   We had to move the shop do to some unforeseen circumstance.    we have the call forwarded to my cell.  It about to blow up.  :TrainWreck1:   we have the shop ready to fire up.   :z-dizzy:

I have all the number that have came in wrote down and will be call them back.  we will have new
E-mail and all.   

new shipping address
23 dogwood ext
jesup ga 31545

so today is 2-29 so we will be calling back next few. 

Sorry for any inconvenience

Thanks
William
:cross2:

What is your new e-mail address. I sent several e-mails on your web site.

SumToy

all chokes have shipped