OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mueller and sbe II mount?

Started by dirtywhite, March 30, 2011, 08:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtywhite

Hey everyone i have been shooting my sbe2 for a while and my pattern at 40 is consistently to the right and high just a touch. So i am wanting to order a mueller and a mount but dont know which mount everything i have read says a 93 weaver? will the mueller fit on this base ? Thanks fellas
"Forgiveness is between god and them it's my job to arrange the meeting"

Mossy517

If the 93 is indeed the right mount for that gun, then yes the Muellaer will fit.
HuntingPA... Lacaster, York, Perry and Centre counties

dirtywhite

good deal i know sometimes the weaver bases just dont have enough slots or the slots are not  in the right position for some stuff like red dots just wanted to hear it would work ill post pics soon as i get it on and some patterns everyone loves pics  :z-guntootsmiley:

reynolds243

you should call them JUST TO BE SURE IT IS THE RIGHT MOUNT...i only say this because stoeger said i needed a 93 mount but turned out i needed a 93A mount (screws are longer on the A version) after i called for the 3rd time pissed that it would not fit on the gun.

the mueller will fit on any weaver mount though so you are good there.

turkeytromp

Quote from: dirtywhite on March 30, 2011, 08:07:32 PM
Hey everyone i have been shooting my sbe2 for a while and my pattern at 40 is consistently to the right and high just a touch. So i am wanting to order a mueller and a mount but dont know which mount everything i have read says a 93 weaver? will the mueller fit on this base ? Thanks fellas

Dirtywhite, Here is what you need and is the correct mount for your SBEII

Weaver 93 -AT 7/8" width multi slotted Part # 48339
Call 1-866-788-7386 the rail is 24.88 shipped to your door I believe.
This is the "New" version and is multi slotted for more adjustment features and it comes with the correct size screws for mounting as well.
Yes the mueller or the truglo will fit perfect on this rail, this is the exact set up I have besides I chose the matching realtree APG Truglo because it sets lower on the base than the mueller and I'm glad I did because I do not have to pull my cheak off the stock to aim and shoot or modify the stock comb riser!
Hope this helps.

beagler

I put a tactical picatinny base on my SBE 2 and mounted an Aimpoint 9000SC red dot.
Never Misses

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

dirtywhite

thanks for all the help everyone ive changed my mind and got a set of williams firesights on the way im going to let yall abuse the muellers this year and maybe see how they come out  :fud: