OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SOLD ********Danner Pronghorn Snake Boots

Started by jtoliver43, February 22, 2016, 01:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtoliver43

I have a pair of last year's style Danner Pronghorn snake boots in size 9.5 Wide for sale. Ive laced up the boots once and walked around with them in the yard and they just don't fit me well, otherwise they have never been used and will come with the original box. Because Danner re-designed these boots I cannot return them.

Will sell for $100 shipped to door

text 252 717 6079 and ill send pictures if needed.

Thanks for looking! 

- Trey
Conserve. Hunt. Share.

outdoors

STRETCH TO SIZE 10 AND I BUY THEM  .....  FAIR PRICE .......
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

jtoliver43

I could look into it, though I wouldn't know if they would be adjusted to your fit. Stretching a half size shouldn't be a problem based on what I've read. Not sure if you were being serious or joking though?
Conserve. Hunt. Share.

outdoors

IM JUST KIDDING AROUND
THOSE ARE REALLY NICE BOOTS TO HAVE , I ALREADY HAVE A PAIR THAT I WEAR WHEN
THE WOODS I HUNT IN ARE DRY ........
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

357MAGNOLE

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

762hunter

Let me know if buyer back out, I'll take them and can send paypal today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jtoliver43

Conserve. Hunt. Share.

357MAGNOLE

Thanks man. PM me your paypal address and ill get it sent to you by Friday morning. Thanks again
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

357MAGNOLE

Sent PayPal payment last night. Shipping info PM'd