Previous topic - Next topic

rev

She makes great turkey sounds, Wife will not let go hunt will me

4nwtf

my deceased baby, Sophie- she loved to hunt

Molly-a pup from Sophie
Gabby-my wife's mothers day gift

TrophyTracker

This is my outside cat "Lick". This cat is rad. She sits outside of my workshop every day during duck season, waiting for me to pluck the birds so she can lay in the pile.

New to you, not the game
Drink a Monster, Live Forever!
Beatdown City Fl

Bonjour

This is my purebred yellow lab, Drake. For some reason I don't think he was as pure as the people I got him from thought he was. I think he has a little wolfhound or something mixed in with him. Great duck dog though.

ghillie

After I lost my wife the kids wanted a cat, we went to the local shelter and walked in.  This cat was sitting on the counter next to a bowl of candy bars (mini).  Well as I was filling out the application, this cat picked up a piece of candy out of the bowl and basically thew it at me!!  We took him home, his name in Monk cuz when we got home and was outside the first day..he brought us two chipmunks!!  He also like spagetti as you can see by his paw!!!

This Sugar Varazs...he is an import from Sugar Vizsla in Hungary..one excellent dog!!  He goes everywhere with me...except to work   ;D

this is where he like to be in cold weather duck hunting!!!....in front of the heaters :happy0064:

ncturkey

spitndrum

6 year old Boxer-Brody

5 year old Boxer-Bella

3 year old Chocolate-Caliber (Cali) Young to Present

2 year old Black Lab Mix-Remington (Remi) Young to Present

reynolds243

7 year old choc lab...weighing in at a nice 110lbs lol

flhuntress

the two great loves of my life, ellie mae hound dog and dakota lynn...and gator my goose...all are at rainbow bridge and missed every day!!

i miss my girls but my cat and my new puppy have helped heal my heart....rNs got me mckenzee for valentine's day a year ago so she's growing up but she's still my puppy.

my cat danny wuerffel and mckenzee rae....danny is clearly the boss

unclerick

Here is my old dog, Strapp, he is 11 years old and been my constant bud all that time.

This is the queen of the place, Cindy, she's 3 1/2 yrs old

Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

kj

Here is my girl Sienna. 

She was a Guide Dog School for the Blind "Career Change Dog" (politically correct version of "dropout").  She was a terrible guide dog but a great pet and a complete hunting fanatic.

And during her first year hunting I quickly learned to never let my wife give my hunting dog a three syllable name ever again.

So "Sienna" as in the dog's color and the city in Italy quickly became "Si".   

As in, "Si!!!! *$%&*!!! Quit chasing that <insert here rabbit, other hunters bird, bird we missed, etc>!!!".

We reached an understanding by the second season (thank you Sport Dog 800) but my next dog will have a one syllable name. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

WillowRidgeCalls

My two Llewellyn Setters Jake and Billy.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

Kylongspur88

Halloween costume on my lab...

RutnNStrutn

econo

May God bless you all