Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Gooserbat's convention is over, what product impressed me most giveaway

Started by Gooserbat, February 15, 2016, 12:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonofabuck

I like the new ICE I got from you. But, I went just to find a snakewood striker and ended up with a beauty from Derrick at Obsession Calls. 

duckaholic25

Im in. I too was impressed with the halloran slate. Would also like to get one of your new pots one day.

mwr

greentag

im in,the thing i guess i was most impressed with is how it seems that things are starting over again in the camo department,and how everyone seems to be going oldschool back to the beginning of camo,they had all the vest and clothes draped in old camo like the 80's,history repeats itself.

wvmntnhick

Well, like several others, I didn't get to go. Having said that, would still like to get in on the action if possible. If it helps at all, I did get to go to the outdoor show in PA couple weeks ago. Got to see avians new laying hen decoy. She would look stellar in front of a strutter I believe.

Rapscallion Vermilion

I really liked the Gooserbat Dollar Bill Serial Number Magic Decoder Ring.

GobbleNut

I don't have the decoder ring, but I really like that I got to see the dollar bill that Sam will use and I just happened to get into the right spot here!

jwright8

cphill

Rockhound

jordanz7935

I wasn't there, but count me in. New products I have my eye on are the 20 ga jebs non ported and hallorans wenge walnut slate

Snood Life

Hallorans box calls. I had watched a lot of his videos, but it was nice to get my hands on one to try for myself.

Cullenhunter

I just like seeing new gear and calls it never gets boring. But I liked the Halloran calls also  the bacon
Cullen's future best turkey hunter
Hoyt vector turbo
Rem 1100 lt 20 ga
Hr 12 ga

762hunter

I'm in
Umm impressed by... Some Of the kids calling abilities (made me wanna go home and practice)
And
Well there seemed to be a bunch of good looking girls walking around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firedup

Didn't get to go this year....but what impressed me most wasn't a single item...but the shear volume of items.  From the killers (Lonzo's pot calls) to the kookie...to many of them to mention.