Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2016 Spur Collectors' Turkey Tuesday

Started by davisd9, February 02, 2016, 10:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Well the season is getting close so I figured we might as well start getting ourselves mentally prepared!

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

WV Ridge Reaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dirt road ninja

trkehunr93

Some fall birds from a few years ago, notice the bottom one was a little to close to me.  Hevi 7's near ripped her head off at 5 yards.

WNY Bowhunter

"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

dirt road ninja

The first bird of last season. My son and I called up 2 jakes the 2nd morning of youth weekend. There was snow on the ground the day before. Fist time I've ever turkey hunted with that.

davisd9

Open day bird from last year:

The one I was trying to kill from flydown, he disappeared around 11:30 and I killed the one above about 11:50:

WV Ridge Reaper

trkehunr93

I'm a day late!! sorry!

TX 2010

Jake-

Mature Gobbler-

When I finally mounted him 2 yrs. later-

davisd9

Never late to post turkey pictures!  I have always admired that mount.  It is beautiful, Jim!

davisd9

trkehunr93

which came first, the turkey or the coyote?

dirt road ninja

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: davisd9 on February 10, 2016, 08:55:03 AM
Never late to post turkey pictures!  I have always admired that mount.  It is beautiful, Jim!

It does look good!!

I need to upload some pics on my phone