OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

South GA

Started by orion112, February 02, 2016, 01:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orion112

Heard 3 gobbling while duck hunting near Lee County. They were fired up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldSchool

Glad you heard some gobbles, It's been a while here. Too long.

It'll be a while here yet, mid March maybe, depending on the weather. I can't wait.

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

trad bow

Heard a couple on my lease in Twiggs yesterday and one here in Putnam County behind the house this morning..

FL-Boss

MK M GOBL

Birds were playin around here in the snow in WI, had from my best count 83 (toms/jakes/hens) in the cut corn on Sunday. Was out taking care of a little possum problem and thought I heard a gobble, next sounded like coons fighting heard another gobble and then it clicked. There were 13 toms strutting, others walking around, a pile of hens and what looked like a jake fight of 20 some birds. Toms were going nuts to all these jakes carrying on and gobbling in response. Got me all lit up like you wouldn't believe!!!

MK M GOB:

Moorhouse10

Heard 2 this morning burning it up

harpj1972

I heard 2 different birds hammering in Wayne Co this morning, 3-3-16. Very fired up! Sunday I watched 3 separate large groups, all containing gobblers, hens and jakes, hanging out in fields. Finger is getting itchy...

harpj1972

Buddy of mine said he definitely heard 7 different birds this morning, he said it may have been 8 or 9, but definitely 7. Tattnall County

GED6531

Hunted the last 3 days in Calhoun County. Had one come in gobbling his head off the first day,but didn't gobble until 815am. Next day, I heard one gobble 2 times between 815-830 and then he shut up. 3rd day, didn't hear any gobbling until 915 am. Did not hear any gobbling on the roost at nights or in the morning, but I think that is due to a predator problem.