OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Guns N' Hoses, where are you hunting this spring?

Started by RutnNStrutn, January 31, 2016, 11:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Hey there team mates, where are y'all planning on hunting this season?
I finally got drawn for my 2 favorite WMA's here in Florida, which should equate to tagging out in my home state. I'm also hunting my place up in SC, and a friend's land in NC. I'm contemplating heading to Tennessee as well with a friend, and possibly Georgia and Alabama. Looks like I'm trying for a Dixie Slam this season!! ;D :boon:

What are your plans?

TURKEYWHACKER

Osceola's for me in SW Florida. Will be hitting a prime WMA at the beginning of April.  :you_rock:

Twowithone

Ill be in my usual haunts. Lost 1 and possibly stumbled into another cant wait for the season to open here in Pa. :OGturkeyhead:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Deputy 14

blackmagic

In the mosquito and moccasin infested homes of Osceolas

RutnNStrutn

Trackey, I've only hunted NC once, which was last season. I was on private land that was loaded with birds. So I can't really say how the rest of the state is doing.

TURKEYWHACKER

Got an invite today for north Florida easterns. Private lands with pastures, plots and woods. Hmmn, sounds too good to pass up.  8)

Fireengine70

blackmagic

Quote from: TURKEYWHACKER on February 15, 2016, 07:48:53 PM
Got an invite today for north Florida easterns. Private lands with pastures, plots and woods. Hmmn, sounds too good to pass up.  8)

cheater :toothy12:

TURKEYWHACKER

blackmagic

Quote from: TURKEYWHACKER on February 19, 2016, 05:48:27 AM
Jealous ?  :'(

maybe.....  Guess I just have to stay at the secluded waterside resort by myself.

TURKEYWHACKER

There's always my brother. Pop and Charlie need easier terrain and shorter walks...you know the spot.

blackmagic

Guess I could always go get frustrated at the Woodpecker hole too. 

TURKEYWHACKER