Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat cold as ICE giveaway. We Have A Winner!!!

Started by Gooserbat, January 30, 2016, 10:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silvestris

"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Sully53

The ice cold beer after a day's hunt!

FL-Boss

I'm in Fla.. we don't have this stuff you call ice.  ???

Devastator

My ice cold butt when it is frosty out and i have to go #2.

Gumby

Having to bathe in ice cold pond or stream after many long days at turkey camp

jwright8

Cold wind on top of a mountain

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

ElkTurkMan

On an unusually cold morning last spring I wore mittens because it was sold cold. I got to work a bird and I slipped the mitten off my shooting hand when I got set up. After thirty minutes the Hurd changed direction and my hand was cold as ice after being exposed for that long.

MG150

Cold chills as a skunk walks within 10 yards of me at daylight.

TN Beard Buster

Hunting a power line ridge on a 20* morning and the wind is blowing. Nothing between my backside and the North Pole but a barbed wire fence!! I was nearly a block of ice before I left.

bullet355

ICE cold feet after discovering my waterproof boots weren't so waterproof anymore when crossing a creek.

Rockhound

Your set up perfectly,  make a few soft yelps to him on the limb and at fly down he sails seemingly 10 miles in the opposite direction.  Now that's cold.

born2hunt

Yep, its hard to relate to real cold springs here in Fl.
But I can say, after waiting anxiously all year, the chills that run down my neck when I here that first thundering gobble of the season are definitely ice cold !!!
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

MichaelP

Ice cold water down the back of my pants when a gobbler sounds off too close and I plop down on my water bottle.

Mossberg835

Killing a Tom one year in 20 degree weather and having him stick to the tailgate after setting him on there to get picks.

wmn2

I don't have a cold as ice turkey story since I'm new to it, but falling in a chest deep hole during ohio muzzleloader season was pretty cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk