OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Two-Sided Calls

Started by Jgarrett, January 14, 2016, 11:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KansasGobbler

He runs it in a video on his website. Very nice sounding call! And only $50. Seems like a great guy! Another excellent PA call maker:-)

EZ

I have no idea how to post a sound file, or I gladly would. If Rick seems like a great guy, that's because he is the best, and his deadly double is one great call. I'm a pot call guy and I have a bunch of great ones so you can imagine anything in my VEST is gonna be a turkey killer. Well, Rick's call is ALWAYS with me.

EZ

zsully

Quote from: EZ on May 18, 2016, 03:33:22 PM
For you two-sider fans, you got to check out the "Deadly Double" by Rick Harro (Gobbler Getter Calls).
I have the anodized Aluminum over slate for about three years now and have been mowing them over with this call. Best kept secret out there.

When I started reading this I wondered if anyone would mention Rick's "Deadly Double".  This has been my go to call for the last 3 years.  I won this call in a package Rick donated for a benefit auction.  Since then I bought a second deadly double just because I can't imagine not having that call in my vest.  This year it was responsible for 3 Merriam's in NE and 2 Easterns here in PA. 

Footballer

Quote from: zsully on May 30, 2016, 11:14:21 AM
Quote from: EZ on May 18, 2016, 03:33:22 PM
For you two-sider fans, you got to check out the "Deadly Double" by Rick Harro (Gobbler Getter Calls).
I have the anodized Aluminum over slate for about three years now and have been mowing them over with this call. Best kept secret out there.

When I started reading this I wondered if anyone would mention Rick's "Deadly Double".  This has been my go to call for the last 3 years.  I won this call in a package Rick donated for a benefit auction.  Since then I bought a second deadly double just because I can't imagine not having that call in my vest.  This year it was responsible for 3 Merriam's in NE and 2 Easterns here in PA.

Is the aluminum slick anodized?

zsully

I don't know how to tell the difference between anodized vs slick anodized.  If I sent pictures would it help?