OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB: NWTF/Walls Turkey Trebark

Started by HartClemson99, December 27, 2015, 05:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HartClemson99

Looking to buy anything in size XL/XXL/XXXL in the Walls/NWTF Trebark.  Pretty sure they made a cotton pant, shirt, coveralls, vest, chamois pant and shirt, a NWTF logoed cap and a bucket hat.

This pattern came out in 1989.  It is like original Trebark, but 1/2 of the grey was turned to green and it had turkey artwork in the pattern.  I killed my first turkeys wearing a vest and cap in it.  Not looking to buy and resale, just looking to wear it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

PALongspur

Wow, that stuff is awesome!

Good luck on your search!

McLeanster

I would love to have 1 of my Gobbler Guns dipped in this pattern. Awesome! Did you have any luck finding any clothing or do you know if its possible to get a gun dipped in trebark? Thanks for your time and help.

mikejd

Why dont they bring back some of the great classic colors. They have to know it would sell.

Dr Juice

Cool - I like that pattern with the gobbler imprinted.

vahunter5

Wow. Talking about old Sokol memories. My pappaw used to have and still has a bunch of that camo and a real cool turkey vest in that pattern with the turkeys all over it. Awesome stuff. I gotta go through his gear next time I visit he's 85 yo now, started taking me spring turkey hunting 30 years ago.

dzsmith

"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

PALongspur

Any luck in your search?

I just love the old picture of Crumley carrying that big gobbler!

jed clampett

I used to have a set of these years back...great pattern..i do wish they would make it again..they would sell a bunch