turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SOLD.........SOLD..SOLD........LARRY SCEIDEGGER TRUMPET CALL

Started by archery1, March 28, 2011, 10:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archery1

THIS IS A CUSTOM MADE TRUMPET BY  LARRY "SHORTY " SCEIDEGGER IT IS MADE OF PATAGONINAN ROSEWOOD.  THE MOUTH PIECE IS DELRIN AND IT IS CONNECTED TO THE BODY BY A 30-06 CASING.   NEVER BEEN HUNTED WITH . LARRY HAS SEVERAL AWARDS
90.00 TYD WITH TRACKING NUMBER
ACCEPT PAYPAL OR POSTAL MONEY ORDERS

[attachment deleted by admin]
Take a kid hunting

Basser69

neal

Shorty is a good friend of mine and he builds some very nice air operated stuff, great call at a great price for someone!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

VanHelden Game Calls

Fine call for sure as I have one as well.   :icon_thumright:

shortyscustomcalls

Wow thats a blast from the past.  ;D I would say that caller is from 06 or so. I got the Rosewood from Dean Hulce in Michigan. He called it Missionary Wood...so I didn't know it was from the Rosewood family. I did after I turned it!  :o  Had the worst alergic reaction. Have not turned a wood from the Rosewood family since. I think I made 3 callers from this wood.

shorty

archery1

mid  o6 i think.. wow so there's only 3 of these in exsistence ?
Take a kid hunting

shortyscustomcalls

Ya you find out that the next time you use a wood might be your last...you dont use it anymore.  :'(  1st reaction was to Cocobolo, and the second and worst was this wood. Shame though, it was some pretty wood.

shorty