News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sumtoy .650

Started by 357MAGNOLE, December 10, 2015, 02:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

357MAGNOLE

$40 shipped.  Paypal only.

Has tiny manufacturing defect on the tip, Back in the spring when I purchased it Sumtoy said it would cause 0 issues so I never worried about it. Made decent groups with anything I used.  I bought a few other chokes and found the one that worked perfectly with my setup.

Shot 2 boxes of the Longbeard XR's.  So 20 shells through it. Came off my Stoeger M3000, I believe it used a benelli choke setup. Might want to verify first.

You can see the defect I was talking about, its on the top to the right of center.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

BOFF

I'd like to have this if it's still available.

I'll need you to send me an invoice through Paypal, so I can pay you.

Will shipping have some sort of tracking or confirmation number?

God Bless,
David B.

357MAGNOLE

PM sent. 

Yes on insurance/tracking. USPS priority shipped. 
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

BOFF

Pm sent with email. I need an invoice sent to me like others have done. I don't have a pay pal account.

God Bless,
David B.

357MAGNOLE

I sent the invoice.  It registered as your name being David B.

Just send me your address and after you send a payment I will get it shipped out.

Thanks

BOFF

Thank you!!

God Bless,
David B.

357MAGNOLE

BOFF

Got the invoice.
Will be able to pay it when I get home and use the laptop.

Thanks again.

God Bless,
David B.