OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Need help with Ideas for a double fan display

Started by rayvond33, May 25, 2014, 04:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rayvond33

My 12yr old and I got out first double this year :blob10: :blob10:!!! I have the fans and beards dried. Im looking for ideas to do a double fan display.  I have found one triple fan display online but cant find one for double fans....  Any ideas???? Thanks
Working Class Outdoors
"Working for a Living and Living for the Outdoors"

J. Adams

I have stacked them like this, just take a cardboard box and break it down and trim it up, glue the fans on a hang it up.

VanHelden Game Calls

Awesome idea!!  Never thought to shingle stack to display fans.....  Now I have a reason to pull them from the freezer, this would be a cool looking wall paper when I am done ;D

Tbrom

Very cool idea. Bet it would look awesome with a slam set!

SCGobbler

What about the first bird down on top and the second bird down on the bottom?

Put the bases of the birds fans together so they make a circle.  Find something to cover the base with, a piece of leather cut like a large concho or something like that and put a hole in the middle of it.

Take some leather thong material and hang your spurs, beard, and each shell from each opposite side of the big concho.

cut down your shells if you have them and a  bit of hot glue and the leather thong can hold in the beard into the bottom of the shell so you see a bit of the shell and the brass.

PM me and we can talk.
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

kyturkeyhunter4

Racer1

I like this one.  Found it online but would like to do it.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Dr Juice

That's creative!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk