turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Best Owl Locator Call?

Started by woodhavenman, February 09, 2011, 04:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodhavenman

Hey yall I've never really used locators calls but am looking to invest in an owl call...which one would you say is the best?

letinmfly

James Harrison, he goes by "owlface" on here.
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Hillbilly280

What bird and letinmfly said.Awesome hooter.

Bobby
VANOVER GAME CALLS

FULLFAN#5

Bobby Vanover at B&T Custom Calls makes some good ones I hear. Hillbilly280 Send him pm and I am sure he will post you some pics. James Harrision "owlface" also makes some real good ones. Either way you cant go wrong. Both are top notch fellows.  :you_rock:
Mike

Full Fan Custom Calls

NWTF Cave Run Chapter

"You don't hunt turkeys beacuse you want to, you hunt turkeys because you have to." Colonel Tom Kelly

shootumindaface

Nothing available is more real than the Hooks Harrison Hoot N Stick

drum817

Hooks Harrison Hoot N Stick  :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

bnew17

I got the Hooks and its the best, hands down.

neal

Hoot n Stick Hoot n Stick Hoot n Stick Hoot n Stick Hoot n Stick Hoot n Stick Hoot n Stick Hoot n Stick
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

hookedspur

it must be the  Hoot N Stick  I may have to find me one .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Executioner

Hoot N Stick, there's no equal out there. Other than the real thing. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

harvester

Is there a link somewhere, where I could hear one?

drum817

Quote from: harvester on February 15, 2011, 05:37:31 PM

I looked on you tube and could not find a video.....Guess your gonna have to trust us...LOL.  I have personally owed a bunch of different owl calls.  After I got the Hoot-n-Stick I sold everything else the next day.   I actually called in a real Barred Owl the first time I used it in the woods....That is a true story !!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

shootumindaface

Quote from: harvester on February 15, 2011, 05:37:31 PM
I used to have a link of James blowing one on a Local TV news show.. I cant find it.. I will ask him this weekend for it..

Drum, you dont even know.. Owls come a flying.. Sal will tell you the story of the killer owls next time I see you..

Executioner

Had two last year fly up into the trees above us down in Mississippi and started to  :z-inlove:  :z-flirtysmile3:  :begging:, you get the point. For those wanting to know, by the time I got the camera up to film them, they were done. Yep, they are like rabbits. LOL God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4