OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

"Cheap Talk"

Started by SS Calls, July 09, 2015, 07:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SS Calls

I've been asked on more than one occasion if we could build a box call for under fifty bucks. I've been thinking about it for a while now.. My first thoughts were geared toward sawed and glued boxes since that's what I first built when I began messing with box calls. I just never could get the sound I liked though. BUT, I'm sure there's plenty of great sawed and glued boxes out there, I just can't build them.  :icon_thumright:
We really want to offer something in every price range, so here's our answer to the under fifty bucks box call. A custom hand built, hand tuned, no frills box call for $45 plus shipping. We're calling this new addition to our line up "Cheap Talk".  This is the first one, and it's Purpleheart over Butternut. We'll be adding additional combos to the series as time allows. This one is going to a great friend in New York. Thanks to everyone who has supported us over the years, it's truly appreciated.

outdoors

THATS A SHARP LOW END CALL , I LIKE IT.  :icon_thumright:   :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

davisd9

That great of you to listen to customers! I certainly think that all the boxes y'all offer is more than fair in price, that field boxes may be under priced.  It shows you care about helping others by making some budget friendly calls. My friend you know I will be a life long customer!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

If it built by y'all I know it's not leaving unless it pure turkey, regardless off price. I guarantee I've paid way more for boxes that don't sound near as good. 

mgm1955

Another great looking call guys!! I'm sure it'll be a success for you. Nice idea!

REBELYELL

Wow, what a great deal on a killer call.

:icon_thumright:

packmule

You guys are amazing, another fine product.

cramerhunts

That's really good on so many levels. Shows your dedication to your customers and the love you have for your work. I'm sure these will be a big success!

letinmfly

That turned out really nice Al and Josh!!  This line of calls should be a real winner for you guys!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

TauntoHawk

I already thought your field grades and sold scratch boxes were the best value going

They don't make nicer people to deal with  :z-winnersmiley:
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SS Calls

Thanks very much for the kind words guys, and thanks for all the support you've given us!! Much appreciated!  :icon_thumright:

sbbow

Very nice of you GUYS to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkey stew

Mighty fine looking and I`m sure sounding caller! I`m sure she runs all turkey like all your callers!

Muzzy61

Wow, very nice looking call at a great price.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Bowguy

I agree, you get more than you're money's worth when you buy a call from SS