OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Whats goin on!

Started by West_TN_Tanner, February 09, 2011, 02:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West_TN_Tanner

Hey yall. I'm Tanner. I'm 16. I went turkey huntin with a buddy about 2 years ago and absolutely loved it. the problem is, nobody in my family turkey hunts. plenty of deer and duck hunters, I'm big into huntin those too. But no turkey hunters. Because of that I've only gotten to hunt sparingly the past few years and still haven't killed a bird. But now that I can drive and take myself, I'm gonna bust me one this year. May not post alot on here but I'm gonna try and learn as much as I can :)

PANYHunter

:wagon: :welcomeOG:
Hey, welcome.  You will definitely find some info on here that will help you bag that first gobbler.  Good luck!!! 

turkey slayer

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Basser69

:hello99: :welcomeOG:

There is wealth of info one this site.

EMSDJ2

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

Jay

:welcomeOG: from Iowa. Had the same deal in my family, they all hunted, but not Turkey. Ended up getting an old Turkey hunter to teach me the ropes. Helps to have a mentor to speed up the learning curve. Good luck in the Spring.

Expressjet

boomer

Hognutz

Welcome to the O.G., Tanner. Good luck on the upcoming season. Learn all you can while you are here. Pattern your gun, so you know where it shoots, and kill yourself a big ol' tom..Good luck, my friend..Mike :icon_thumright: :turkey2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

spurman

:hello99: :wagon: Greetings fellow turkey hunter, if you like talking turkey and fooling old long beards you are in the right place.  :anim_25: this spring.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

timbrhuntr

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.