Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

R U done Yet?

Started by spurman, May 23, 2015, 02:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spurman

GOBBLE-GOBBLE Hey team mates spring turkey season is now a memory for me. Let me know when your are done.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Roughneck

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Charley B

Tagged out, i'm done, plain pain to wait until 2016 :(

Charley B

Wow we are close to 620!  We all did great once again Widow makers!!!!!!!!  :drool: :OGturkeyhead:

Roughneck

chatterbox

I have tomorrow (Memorial Day) then I am done. Sorry I wasn't much help to the team this season.

Illini Tom

Onpoint

Quote from: spurman on May 23, 2015, 02:05:10 PM
GOBBLE-GOBBLE Hey team mates spring turkey season is now a memory for me. Let me know when your are done.
I'm done til fall

doublegobble

Red meat isn't bad for you, fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

longfield

Been done in Tennessee for a while and did not get to go to Alabama this year due to illness. With a 2 year and a 6 month old I was much help in the contest this year. Sorry about that teammates.

Charley B

Quote from: longfield on May 30, 2015, 03:52:24 PM
Been done in Tennessee for a while and did not get to go to Alabama this year due to illness. With a 2 year and a 6 month old I was much help in the contest this year. Sorry about that teammates.

Best wishes Longfield, hope illness is now gone. No problem buddy, family first, fun come after.

Gobble!

All done here. Tagged out early but had a good year. Called in 3 other birds for people including a first bird for a youth hunter.