turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Possible Upgrade.

Started by chcltlabz, May 19, 2015, 03:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chcltlabz

Guys, if the weight of the bird I killed this morning holds true (scale I used wasn't working, it was stuck at 20 pounds as its zero) I could have a potential 75+ point bird for an upgrade.

Even if that weight was off by 2 pounds, I've got an upgrade coming...  More pics to follow!
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

DMP

AWESOME JOB.  Can't wait to see it.

BowBendr

Yesssir, great job !!

Sent by this stupid phone

MDbowman

chcltlabz

I'll post up in the kill thread when I've got a better signal for tapatalk.

Final stats:  10.25 inch beard, 1.5 and 1.25 spurs and 27.25 pounds :z-winnersmiley:  Goin' over 75 points!
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Fullfan

Oh my sounds like a hog, Hope you did not have a long walk back to the truck. Congrats
Don't gobble at me...

chcltlabz

It was a really long walk, and of course I broke one of his legs while he was flopping.  Thank God for vests that will hold a turkey!

BowBendr

Nails in the coffin brother. Thats a stud !!

Doug Lewis

Quote from: BowBendr on May 20, 2015, 11:45:08 AM
Nails in the coffin brother. Thats a stud !!

That is a stud!

BoWhoop

What a PIG!

Congrats Brent, you killed some nice ones this year but this one is ridiculous... in a good way!

chcltlabz

Quote from: BoWhoop on May 21, 2015, 10:25:01 AM
What a PIG!

Congrats Brent, you killed some nice ones this year but this one is ridiculous... in a good way!

Thanks Allen.  Been a tough year finding cooperative birds, but the ones I've found have been slobber knockers.  The first heavyweight I wasn't that surprised about, but this guy was on a very heavily hunted piece of property.  The fog let me get close without being seen, and the hen he was with got too curious and led him right to me.  Women, booze, and bacon been killing men for hundreds of years.

Doug Lewis

Quote from: chcltlabz on May 21, 2015, 12:35:54 PM
Quote from: BoWhoop on May 21, 2015, 10:25:01 AM
What a PIG!

Thanks Allen.  Been a tough year finding cooperative birds, but the ones I've found have been slobber knockers.  The first heavyweight I wasn't that surprised about, but this guy was on a very heavily hunted piece of property.  The fog let me get close without being seen, and the hen he was with got too curious and led him right to me.  Women, booze, and bacon been killing men for hundreds of years.
That's awesome!

canadatom

Wow congrats, that is a monster! :you_rock:

whitelightning