OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Benelli RMR mount from Scalarworks

Started by Mountainbird, June 27, 2015, 03:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mountainbird

First post so, hello!  :wave:

Just got an RMR mount from Scalarworks that sits an RMR about as low as you can get on an Benelli and has a rail to boot.  It's marketed for the M4 as a cowitness to factory sights but I bought one in the hopes the bolt pattern would work for my SBE 1 and it worked!  I don't have enough saved for the RMR just yet but I mounted on my gun and I think it will cowitnes with truglows on the rib.  Will post pics when I get the RMR, thinking of dual illumination green triangle...
Check it out : https://scalarworks.com/optic-mounts/bor-rmr/

USMC0331

obro

Looks nice . Does the rmr and Burris ff3 have  the same bolt pattern ?

Mountainbird

Not sure, would be good to know if anyone does....

Mountainbird

Update: ordered a RMR rm08g dual illumination and it fit on the mount great.  But I sent the site back.  Every report about the dual illumination washout is correct and it was worse than i thought. the  big green triangle that I wanted so bad would completely and totally disappear when looking from a slightly dark area into a light area (like say, a blind on a sunny day).  Guess I will get the battery operated red dot.  I wrote trijicon and told them they should recall these sights.  The problem is well documented on the Internet and I just wanted to hunt turkey with it, imagine if you used it for self defense on a pistol or shotgun!

beagler

Quote from: obro on July 01, 2015, 10:22:02 PM
Looks nice . Does the rmr and Burris ff3 have  the same bolt pattern ?
I'd like to know that as well.
Never Misses

Mountainbird

I don't think they do as everyone sells mounts for both but don't mention the other.