turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

....... POOF.......

Started by pappy, May 03, 2015, 10:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

James 4:14 "Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away."
As a boy I loved to watch Magicians on television, I was amazed at their ability to make things suddenly appear or disappear, of course I know now it was all based upon fast hands and hidden trap doors, but as a child my heart pumped like crazy waiting on that "POOF" of smoke and then seeing the magic come about!
As an adult, I am still amazed at life's magic, the internal clock that beats seconds away every day of our existence...time marches on, vanishing right before our very eyes, some say "life is precious" some say "life is too short", I say "life is eternal" and that is the magic the world must embrace, that God did not offer up His Son for temporal reasons, but eternal ones.  The life I speak of is not the "shell of a man" but the spirit & soul of a man, for the shell last but a moment and the soul & spirit of a man is eternal. We should not be wrapped up in the fleeting moment, or the "poof" of life, but he final act, the big finale .... when the body must be laid to rest and the soul of a man travels on...on a journey that will lead it to heaven or hell.....no slight of hand, no trap doors, just pure God and His word....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

chadly

Thanks.  Earth is but a flash.  Life is eternal.  I enjoyed the read.

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net