News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2015 Weatherby SA-459 Review/Patterns

Started by gophert, April 12, 2015, 08:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

g8rvet

Stock with Magblend.   

Huntable, but not what I was looking for. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

g8rvet

Now THIS was what I was looking for.   

Trulock HW choke. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

g8rvet

Just to be safe, I shot it at 15 yards for POA and confidence factor. 

I  killed a bird at 38 steps.  He tasted good. 

Roost 1

Very informative... Thanks for sharing.

deadbuck

Roughneck

Got one for my wife right before season was over prolly will get one for myself lol fine little gun only complaints I have is the trigger will be sending off get that fixed for her. Other than that totally sweet gun that feels great in your hands 

Roost 1

:goofball:
Quote from: Roughneck on June 26, 2015, 10:05:46 PM
Got one for my wife right before season was over prolly will get one for myself lol fine little gun only complaints I have is the trigger will be sending off get that fixed for her. Other than that totally sweet gun that feels great in your hands

Where will can a person send one to get trigger work?

Onpoint

Quote from: Roost 1 on June 26, 2015, 10:51:28 PM
:goofball:
Quote from: Roughneck on June 26, 2015, 10:05:46 PM

Where will can a person send one to get trigger work?
About a mile from my house ;)

gophert

I plan to send mine to Rob Roberts.  I've heard good things about their trigger work for turkey guns.  Cost is around $100 and all you have to do is send them your trigger assembly.

Sent from my typewriter

cutt down

Quote from: gophert on June 27, 2015, 08:15:13 AM
I plan to send mine to Rob Roberts.  I've heard good things about their trigger work for turkey guns.  Cost is around $100 and all you have to do is send them your trigger assembly.

Sent from my typewriter

Good people! Plan on sending mine to them as well.

outdoors

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE WHEATHERBY IS PROMOTING THE NEW MODEL TOWARDS WOMEN

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a8gYfw9uRyc

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

gophert

Trigger assembly is packed and headed to Rob Roberts Custom gun works for trigger work.  Not real sure how long this will take, but I will update everyone when I return. 

ccleroy

Quote from: gophert on June 30, 2015, 11:40:49 AM
Trigger assembly is packed and headed to Rob Roberts Custom gun works for trigger work.  Not real sure how long this will take, but I will update everyone when I return.

Excellent, let us know........I'll send mine off depending on the outcome!

gophert

TRIGGER work UPDATE:

Rob Roberts received trigger on Friday July 3rd and I got a call this morning (July 6th) and the trigger work has been completed and is on its way back to me.  NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

They said it was pulling 7 lbs and have got it down to 3.5-4 lbs which is exactly where I wanted it.  I will update when I get to shoot it, maybe later in the week. 

outdoors

DID YA ASK WHAT THEY HAD TODO , REPLACED THE WHOLE THING OR JUST A ADJUSTMENTS
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field