turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

26" 11-87, Sumtoy .562-5, HW 7s

Started by Rapscallion Vermilion, April 03, 2015, 11:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapscallion Vermilion

POI relative to POA was fine and more consistent shot-to-shot than my other chokes.  I would guess due to the wad strippers.

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: rainingmallards on November 01, 2015, 03:20:33 PM
Magnum Blends do much better out of my 1187
These weren't Magnum Blends and I don't have your gun.  :goofball:

deadbuck

I get 205+- out of my 10 gauge single barrel shooting fed hvywght 7 and it is a 2 oz load. What you have is exceptional for a 20 gauge. Fed 7's will smash a turkey!!!!!

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Mike Honcho

chatterbox

Ouch. Gonna give some unlucky birds a bad headache........
Very nice! :icon_thumright:

BINK McCARTY

:z-guntootsmiley:Brother....that is one of the BEST patterns I've seen out of 20 or 12 gauge....You have a certified...I WOULD GUARANTEE YOU HAVE A 60 YD. GUN!!!! If you decide to shoot that far. As hard as these pellets hit ....you got money brother!!!! :character0029:

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: JTown21 on March 15, 2016, 09:56:36 PM
Very nice RV!!  Curious if you have patterned that .562-5 with TSS?  If so how'd it do?
No, I haven't tried it with TSS yet, but I am curious about that.  I started TSS with a Carlson's .575 and it was pretty tight, so I've settled on a Carlson's .590 for TSS.  One of big advantages I see with TSS is the pattern density, allowing me to go with wider patterns.

PEHunter

Nice patterns for sure! You should enjoy taking her to the woods.

I'm getting basically the same results out of my 870 with that combo and cleaning procedure.  Good luck with her this season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk