OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

26" 11-87, Sumtoy .562-5, HW 7s

Started by Rapscallion Vermilion, April 03, 2015, 11:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapscallion Vermilion

From a 26" 20 gauge 11-87 with a Sumtoy .562-5 choke and Federal 3" HW 7s. Lasered 40 yards. These were shots 1,3, and 5, in that order after a deep cleaning followed by an alcohol patch to get out any oil or solvent. The two shots in between these were with a different choke and were not as tight or consistent.

darron

Nice...might have to get me a sumtoy

Ranger007

Would be hard to draw a better patten than that.

You got a killer combo there

owlhoot

10gaugemag

zelmo1

beagler

Never Misses

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

gobbler777

For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

g8rvet

Ain't no turkey walking out of the pattern! 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

savduck

Highest ive seen a remington put out. If your barrel polished?

Very nice pattern
Georgia Boy

Rapscallion Vermilion

Not polished, just deep cleaned.  Highest I've gotten with other chokes was around 180, but not as consistent, and with some weird shaped patterns.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Booner1

How was the POA in relation to the POI? I have a Charles Daly 20 ga. semi auto with a 26" bbl that I am going to dedicate to turkey hunting that uses Remington chokes. I do have a scope and mounts on order for this gun and will be here next week. Any other helpful info would be appreciated. I plan to try several choke and shot combo's to see what this monster will eat.