OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New guy from PA

Started by Browning85, March 15, 2015, 09:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Browning85

Hi guys, I'm new here from central pa. Looks like there is a ton of great information on here and a lot of knowledgable turkey hunters.

Byhalia

:welcomeOG:

Lots of good info here......read on !!!!!   
~ Listen to the Wind ~    http://customprocalls.com/

mgm1955

ericjames

Welcome to old gobbler

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

DirtNap647

welcome im from central pa myself

tomstopper

Snoodsniper

Welcome. I'm in NE PA.

boomer

zelmo1

DrummingStick

Welcome I am also new to this site, I am from Arkansas. As soon as I noticed you were from PA and several others here were from PA I had a few min. off work and I was hoping you and maybe others have heard of Randy S. Landvater.  A custom call maker from Liverpool. PA  for Several Years I have been trying to find out if he still makes Turkey Calls. Or if anyone knows if he passed away.  I have many of his calls that are signed by him.  But he makes one Friction Turkey Call that I used to sell for him and I wanted to purchase 2 or 3 of cases of just my favorite one he makes on my website back then I did not have a web site.  So if you know Randy or have heard of him I would appreciate any information.  The last time I talked to him he said he was having Heart issues.  Every telephone Number i got was not in service.
There are knowledgeable Turkey Hunters on here Learning to me is something I never want to stop doing. You will enjoy OldGobbler.                                                        :turkey2:

JD :                                                                                                                       :welcomeOG:

spur collector

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."