turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

CZ Canvasback O/U 20 ga Pattern

Started by GLOCKMASTER, March 28, 2015, 06:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCKMASTER

Shot with my new (bought used this year) CZ Canvasback 20 ga. I have the lower barrel choked with a Indian Creek .560.  376 hits inside the 10" circle from 40 yds. I have adjusted my optic to correct the POI.

stringtalker

what ammo was you using, factory or looks like reloads?
Douglas

GLOCKMASTER

Quote from: stringtalker on March 28, 2015, 07:33:45 PM
what ammo was you using, factory or looks like reloads?

A handloaded TSS 9.5 load.

g8rvet

Very nice.  What you shooting in the other barrel?   Is that the double trigger model or is the Mallard the double trigger?  I almost went O/U but ended up out of my wheelhouse with a Semi. Makes a lot of sense to have two options.   
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

GLOCKMASTER

Quote from: g8rvet on March 28, 2015, 08:45:50 PM
Very nice.  What you shooting in the other barrel?   Is that the double trigger model or is the Mallard the double trigger?  I almost went O/U but ended up out of my wheelhouse with a Semi. Makes a lot of sense to have two options.

I'm using a Trulock IM for the upper barrel with the thought of using it for a very close shot. It's a single trigger model.

surehuntsalot

very nice
an O/U is my dream turkey gun
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

g8rvet

Quote from: surehuntsalot on March 29, 2015, 09:09:12 PM
very nice
an O/U is my dream turkey gun

Ain't nothing but some money.   :happy0064:
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Boydawg

Glockmaster, is there a particular reason you are using your  "tight" choke in the lower barrel versus the upper? I'll soon be  building a CZ Redhead 20 reduced length, 24" barrels.  Love your OU.  :icon_thumright: