Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Quick, blur the pics !

Started by TURKEYWHACKER, March 27, 2015, 08:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TURKEYWHACKER

Blackmagic, you wrote your turkey stats on a paper with one of our double top secret turkey spots named on it. That and the fact ya didn't crop out my dad and brother. ;D :icon_thumright:

blackmagic

Guess it's out in the open.  If somebody can find the "Woodpecker Hole"  have at it.  Don't go looking for woodpeckers, I've never seen them there.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: blackmagic on March 27, 2015, 10:18:25 AMIf somebody can find the "Woodpecker Hole"  have at it.  Don't go looking for woodpeckers, I've never seen them there.
:lol: ;D :TooFunny:

blackmagic

It's called the "woodpecker hole" because I sat down in this rock sink one day watching squirrels and woodpeckers earlier in the morning.  I see flickers of red and white coming from a bush about 40 yds away and quickly disregarded it as another damn woodpecker......never had a chance to get my gun up as that bird walked straight towards me with his beard about hanging on the ground.

TURKEYWHACKER

Man I remember that day. About fell on the ground laughing when ya told me. Remember the morning I nodded out, groggily opened my eyes and dang near had a heart attack when that cardinal moved at 20 yards while hissing bird,bird,bird. ;D

RutnNStrutn