Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

REMINDER!!!!

Started by RutnNStrutn, March 26, 2015, 11:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Hey guys, just a reminder. Please reread the rules on what the pictures in your official contest entries need to show. For example, it needs to show the entire beard, end to end. If you need to zoom in for the exact measurement, you can do that in a second, close up picture.
Good luck the rest of this season guys!! :icon_thumright: :firefighter: :police: :fud: :turkey:

blackmagic

I fixed it the best I could.  I'll just have to go get a better one. :you_rock:

RutnNStrutn

No worries Rey! Our team had a few issues on pictures last year, so I just wanted to remind everyone. Good lucks guys!! :icon_thumright: :policeman: :firefighter: :fud: :turkey:

RutnNStrutn

Guys, we have to follow the rules, so please be sure that your pictures are correct.
1 - Pic of you and your bird with the your username, date, stats of your bird and the score.
2 - Pic of the beard showing the base of the beard all the way out to the tip. If necessary take 2 pics with one being a close up showing the exact length measurement.
3 - Pic of your bird hanging on the scale. Again, if necessary, you can take a second close up pic showing the exact weight.
4 - Clear pics of both spurs measurements.

Mountainburd

Sorry Ruttin I know my beard pic looks like 7 inches, but it's actually more like 8 1/4 with the strands, but a solid 8.  My wife was taking the pics and we were in a hurry. I don't know why it looks like that in the pictures.  I don't want anyone to think I was trying to be misleading.  I'm not that desperate for an inch haha.

Deputy 14

Quote from: Mountainburd on April 15, 2015, 07:50:52 PM
  I'm not that desperate for an inch haha.
Sent thing she said. 3 days later she was gone.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Deputy 14 on April 15, 2015, 09:58:36 PM
Quote from: Mountainburd on April 15, 2015, 07:50:52 PM
  I'm not that desperate for an inch haha.
Sent thing she said. 3 days later she was gone.
;D :lol: :TooFunny:

No worries guys, just take as clear pictures as you can. The way were stinking at killing turkeys this season, we don't have to worry about winning anyway.  :lol:

Twowithone

Oh but us Northern Brothers of fire and bullets didn't start yet watch out. :OGturkeyhead:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

Well, we're about to wrap it up down in Dixie :boon:, so get busy Yankees!!! :camohat: ;D