OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Benelli m2 full choke hw7's

Started by Quackwacker NC, March 13, 2015, 02:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quackwacker NC

Factory full choke, 26" barrel, 40 yrds lasered, 55 degrees and misting.  123 in the 10

Tried loading the pic but would not let me

deadbuck

Are you asking if that is good or bad?

Quackwacker NC

I was really just wondering what it would do and in case anyone else was, I'm gonna order a sumtoy before season just figured I'd post for people

jordanz7935

Looks good to me.Those shells always suprise me on how well they pattern with stock chokes. I  get 100-110 in the 10" with my fixed mod choke baikal 20ga. I also have a sumtoy on the way for my 20.Cant wait to try it out. But hey at least now you know you have a good backup choke or id use that full choke if you ever take a kid or first timer out hunting with you.

reynolds243

I don't think benelli full chokes are rated for anything other then lead. I'm sure it's fine but incase anything ever did happen that part may be an issue

Proverbs 3:5
"Trust in the lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding"

Sent from my phone because I'm that cool

Roost 1

My M2 full choke measures .582 shouldn't be a problem.

g8rvet

That will work.  Would also be nice if you plan to hunt a really thick area. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Dr Juice

I would be concerned with the large gaps. Hence, try an aftermarket choke. Good luck.