reynolds243

40yds
60 degrees
24" barrel
Sumtoy 562
Heavyweight 7s 3"

Shot from lead sled from clean barrel

Proverbs 3:5
"Trust in the lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding"

Sent from my phone because I'm that cool

WV Ridge Reaper

Lookin good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vaturkey

I see dead gobblers in your future !  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

SumToy

Looks good.  I think it may go bigger numbers when not in the lead sled  :icon_thumright:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

g8rvet

Interesting Sum.  Why? I have not been much into patterning other than enough to get an acceptable shot, but I have had fun learning and shooting this offseason.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

reynolds243

Quote from: g8rvet on March 16, 2015, 12:38:13 PM
Interesting Sum.  Why? I have not been much into patterning other than enough to get an acceptable shot, but I have had fun learning and shooting this offseason.

I've seen numbers go up when out of the sled, i shot that one more to check POI then true pattern. I've seen it more common in inertia guns, i assume due to messing with the nature recoil reaction of the gun in a sled.

when i shoot them from it i don't put any weight in the sled nor do i strap the gun down so its usually fairly close.

SumToy

It put more pressure on the chokes. Makes them work harder.   
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA