Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

What is your 2015 spring plans, and where is everyone from

Started by Moore, February 21, 2015, 03:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moore

Since we have some new faces on the team, just good to see what part of the U.S. is all the member are from, and what is everyone 2015 plans.
I'm from MN and planning to hunt KS, MN
[

ElkTurkMan

I am hunting GA most of the season. I do have a small three day trip over to Alabama. It will be my first time chasing birds in the yellow hammer state, and I am stoked.  I have deer hunted this ground I will be turkey hunting on and its loaded with Birds. I can hardly wait.

nativeks

Rokhal07

keyser12ga

From Indiana, now living in the county where I shot my first turkey on state land.  I may hunt North Carolina if it works out.

theghost_03

MN boy, gonna be heading to NE for a early season bow hunt, couple trips to SD and KS and homestate hunt. 
"In the spring we STRUT, and in the fall we RUT"
GOBBLER DOWN CUSTOM CALLS

nctrkyhntr

have been living in Texas the past 4 years now and will be hunting texas. I was hoping to make it up to OK, KS or Iowa this year but don't know if that will happen.

Dconer1

Starting off in Woodville,Ms for the first 2 weeks, then going to make a couple hunts in st. francisville the next couple weekends, then ill be at fort polk for a week then finish up back in woodville!  :turkey2:

mfd1027

From S. Fla. but probably won't hunt down here this year.  Headed to Ga. late Mar. and that's where I'll actually get to hunt.   Will head to Ky. around April 10th where my outfitting business is.   We have hunters every wk. end so I'll be guiding most of the time but I might get to sneak out for a few hunts.. I've picked up a few new farms and there's no better way to learn them than turkey hunting/guiding.
Dan

Indiana Bushwacker

From Indiana may hit Tennesse but will be in Indiana and Michigan for sure

Moore

boy there's a lot of Kansas hunts in here, almost a non official member hunt
[

t_eagen13

Well fellas, this will be the first year I will not be primarily hunting in my home state of Missouri. My wife is going to school in Arizona so that is where I am located for the next couple of seasons. I applied for a Gould's tag but didn't get drawn this year as expected. Maybe next spring. In the meantime I am planning on bowhunting some of these Arizona Merriam's in May. I am actually traveling back home to Missouri during the first week of turkey season for a work trip so I am hoping I can squeeze in some hunting back home on that trip as well. The problem with that is I am now an Arizona resident so would have to pay non-resident prices to hunt back home and just not sure how much time I will get and if it will be worth the cost. I may just go out and help my brother and dad get on some birds that week. So this year will be a new experience for me hunting mountain Merriam's in AZ.

nativeks

Where you guys going in KS? I am buying 8 more acres where my turkey trail cam pics are at. Will give me 32 roughly to do as I please.

Moore

Well I got family that is lining up the properties for me. They are near pratt and udall all private land
[

gobblinfever

From Ky, plan on going to Alabama for an early season :-)
Nothing better than turkey huntin