OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Wow, trumpet thumper call makers hold top spots at Nashville.

Started by savduck, February 16, 2015, 03:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Congrats to our friend and team member Brian Mero for bringing in another Turpin award and having the first place finish in hunter class turned trumpets. My partner and I held down second and third place in the same catergory.
Georgia Boy

alloutdoors

Congrats to Brian and to you and Billy as well! And we can't leave out our alumni champion gobbler either!  :z-winnersmiley:

savduck

Georgia Boy

merocustomcalls

We have a pretty impressive team on the national scale if you ask me. 

savduck

Now we need to use them to kill turkeys.

Our man Lyle had an impressive booth and showing at Nashville too. My favorite was that big piece of osage that held the calls.
Georgia Boy

alloutdoors

I really need to enter a couple bones next year. You guys have set the bar kind of high though, going to be hard to measure up. By the way, tell Billy to keep an eye on his mailbox this week.  :icon_thumright:

savduck

Ryan you should do it. Make a few and come sit with us and show some off.
Georgia Boy

merocustomcalls

Yes Ryan you should enter.  Just ask Del, I'm sure he and Billy wished they would have entered a long time ago.

pappy

I KNOW I AIN'T A TEAM MEMBER BUT I HAVE TO SAY BIG CONGRATS TO THOSE STICK MAKERS BRIAN Billy AND Dell ALL THEIR STICKS SOUNDED SO SWEET....I TRIED TO SWIPE ONE AT THE BOOTH...THAT COCO ONE WAS SO TEMPTING.....lol
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

pauld

Yes sir!!!! Way to go to all 3 of y'all.

We'll see how things work out this year, maybe another one of can put a little somethin/somethin up there.  :popcorn:

jbrown