turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

david halloran mouth call demo

Started by savduck, March 20, 2011, 09:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4nwtf

that is some fine calling.  I really like David's pot calls.  Might have to give his mouth calls a try now.

Cleburne

GSLAM95

I do not have any of David's calls, I think I may have to try a couple of his mouth calls and pot calls as well.  Good luck chasing those longbeards..GSLAM95

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

dnolan

Really enjoyed your demo, outstanding job!!!
Saved by grace....

Lonehowl

Beautiful sounding calls and great callin'!
Mark

MarkJM

dang thats some good calling. How do you do the little half yelp half whistle thing in between your purring?
MuellerCustomCalls

savduck

Mark, are you talking about the Whine?

Georgia Boy

foxfarm

That was awesome! I hope to someday even come remotely close to your abilities!

foxfarm

chrisg2709

rcota8

TauntoHawk

David gets a lot of credit for his pots as he should, and there are plenty of fans of his box calls as well but people forget that he makes a really good mouth call too. I have the TKO and it flat out rocks, I've been meaning to give him a call and get all of his mouth calls as well as have him work up a few strikers
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

NYbassman

Quote from: TauntoHawk on April 05, 2013, 05:15:56 PM
David gets a lot of credit for his pots as he should, and there are plenty of fans of his box calls as well but people forget that he makes a really good mouth call too. I have the TKO and it flat out rocks, I've been meaning to give him a call and get all of his mouth calls as well as have him work up a few strikers

Agreed. His mouth calls dont seem to get very much attention, but they are great calls in my opinion. The she devil has been my go-to diaghram for the past two seasons.

eman375

Dude!  You are a turkey calling god!  Thanks for sharing.

cjordan

For some reason everytime I try to watch the video it stops about the time you sit down at the table. Which is pretty depressing because of all the praises you are getting on here makes me want to watch it that much more.