turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Dicks has Federal Turkey loads %50 off

Started by 357MAGNOLE, April 26, 2023, 03:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

357MAGNOLE

I just got 4 boxes of Grand slam #5's for $40 after taxes.

They had TSS in stock too if that's your game. Check out your local dicks sporting goods. Might be worth the trip.

***I figured this would go over like a turd in a punch bowl***

Im just trying to pass along a good deal. I am sure a lot of you will stand by not shopping at Dicks and that's fine. Feel free to voice your opinion, it's your right. You can't do a single thing nowadays without supporting something you disagree with but if dicks is the hill you want to die on go for it.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

howl

Would go in there if it was free. Wouldn't buy Vista products, neither.

BandedSpur

Don't need anything bad enough to go into a Dicks.

TauntoHawk

It's probably area specific, I doubt they are half off in the states that haven't even opened yet but I doubt I'll walk in one to find out.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

357MAGNOLE

Quote from: TauntoHawk on April 27, 2023, 08:49:10 AM
It's probably area specific, I doubt they are half off in the states that haven't even opened yet but I doubt I'll walk in one to find out.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
could be correct. Manager told me they where no longer going to carry federal products. I look at it as a way of stocking up on a non TSS option while they still exist
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Vintage

Our Dicks in Florence Ky doesn't even sell hunting products.

TrackeySauresRex

1/2 off in Pa. Got a couple. Thanks for the update.  :icon_thumright:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

surehuntsalot

i would not go in a Dick's if the shells were free
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

owlhoot

Quackhound

The Dicks in Tuscaloosa Al. doesn't sell anything to do with hunting or shooting.