Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Guns N' Hoses - check in here!!!

Started by RutnNStrutn, January 17, 2015, 12:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drew23

If you need another member got a Fire Captain here in KY needing a team.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

RutnNStrutn

Sorry brother. :firefighter: We're all full for this season. But this season, and last season we added new members when others dropped off. So shoot me a PM if you don't mind, and I'll save your name for next season. Be safe, and good luck this spring!

Deputy 14

We pick up anymore firemen and I'm gonna have to grow a Fu Manchu mustache to fit in here. Hahahahaha

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Hayudog

Hey guys.  Four weeks til we open here in Cali. Private property's have gotten pretty thin. Hope for a couple good public draws. May make a trip to Oregon just because I'll have a licence for elk season next year. I'm ready to chase some Turks.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Deputy 14 on February 26, 2015, 03:28:16 PM
We pick up anymore firemen and I'm gonna have to grow a Fu Manchu mustache to fit in here. Hahahahaha
:lol: ;D :firefighter:

Quote from: Hayudog on February 28, 2015, 11:27:09 AM
Hey guys.  Four weeks til we open here in Cali. Private property's have gotten pretty thin. Hope for a couple good public draws. May make a trip to Oregon just because I'll have a licence for elk season next year. I'm ready to chase some Turks.
It's tough here in FLA too. Private land is hard to find, and expensive when you do. That's why I hunt public. But you gotta play the permit game. Fortunately, I got a couple of invites for private land this year. Hope they pan out! :fud: :turkey:

Twowithone

Man Im thankful we got our gamelands and state forest to hunt. I hunt on private but all that permit stuff is something else. :OGturkeyhead:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

TURKEYWHACKER

Blackmagic and I will be scouting in the morning. Gonna look at some of our old spots and a few new ones too.

RutnNStrutn

Tie on to a tree for me, in case the private land gig doesn't go well!! ;D

Deputy 14

Lost a lot of ground to hunt this year too.  Gonna have to find some new spots.

RutnNStrutn

Better start scouting it up then brother! I lost a good tract from last year too. >:(