Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2015 team please respond asap

Started by reflexl, January 16, 2015, 06:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

hey fellers. We all know that our team met with some pitfalls last year and ended up with half of lincoln county being destroyed by the tornados. Hopefully this year no one will try to die on us or break an ankle or any of the other numerous issues we were faced with. We are re-doing the team this year. We had some hunters that never turned in any of they're kills for the contest even though they killed a limit. Not faulting them but we need team members that actualy want to play this time. Just from the birds I knew about we would have been a top five team. SOOOOOO if you want to play and its still all for fun and bragging let me know. If you feel like you are being pressured to kill something then truthfully you probably shouldn't play. Remember this is supposed to be fun. If you can't do it and be fun about it you also shouldn't play. reflexl

TN Beard Buster

I'm here brother. Looking forward to this spring.

reflexl

Hey Beard Buster. I goose hunted with Joe Alderman this weekend. He is gung ho and no more broken ankles. ;D

calebb

turkey buster

Team Choot 'em N Da Face is on your turf!!! Lol

Good luck guys

reflexl

Hopefully we will be up for it this time. Several calamities struck our team last year.

timberjack86

Glad to be here! Looking forward to spring! :fud:

darn2ten

MouthCaller

Are you guys needing anybody for the team? I'm a free agent

Volsjp

reflexl

we are full right now but if we have any calamities like last year we may end up needing another.

MouthCaller

That's cool just let me know... I'm in if needed