turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Official Team Noob Thread

Started by JuniorPre 360, January 16, 2015, 01:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin2

Those Yotes are a pain. They'll move on...

Quote from: Efey on April 06, 2015, 09:43:32 AM
Well I reviewed camera footage and I have turkey activity up until the middle of last week when a coyote started showing up. The yote has been on camera everyday since. Is my season over? Seems like the birds wouldn't hang around that.
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

Efey

I hope it's soon. I only have a few weeks left

Big Treble

Just hear a new way to hunt yotes in plains and praries.  Blow a dog whistle and shoot them in the head when they pick their head up to see what's going on.  Don't have many flat areas here but it sounds intriguing.

ScottS

Camp is setup and I'm ready to go find some birds in the morning. I'll be here all weekend so hopefully one will be added to the kill thread. Wish me luck!

Efey

bamagtrdude

---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

mason3toes

Good luck this weekend guys. I'm gonna hunt with a buddy of mine in the morning. He has some hot birds roosted together and were going to try and get close before fly down.

ScottS

I've got a gobbler roosted in this creek bottom, I'm sneaking in way early in the morning and hopefully things will go my way at flydown

kevin2

That sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck.

Quote from: ScottS on April 09, 2015, 11:25:34 PM
Camp is setup and I'm ready to go find some birds in the morning. I'll be here all weekend so hopefully one will be added to the kill thread. Wish me luck!
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

ScottS

Things didn't go my way this morning. I got in there close to the roost and the hens were there but no gobbler. I'll try again in the morning.