7 - WNY Bowhunter - 65.75
8 - bigbird - 62.5
9 - WV Ridge Reaper - 66.75

Total: 560.729

Honorable Mentions:
1 -
2 -
3 -
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

We have three official birds down.  I know others are hunting hard and some have yet to start.  Good luck to those hunting and those looking to upgrade!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

4 down 5 to go!

Sent from the Strut Zone

Bustabeak

trkehunr93

Were on a roll boys, lets keep up the momentum!

davisd9

5 official entries down and 4 to go, possibly an upgrade or two.  Keep at it guys!

davisd9

6 down and 3 to go! Hopefully a couple upgrades. Keep it up guys!

Sent from the Strut Zone

davisd9

7 down and 2 to go! I can feel an upgrade or two will be showing up as well. Great season guys!

davisd9

davisd9

Got a pretty good hold on 4th place right now.  Another bird down should push us up but need a couple upgrades to get in the thick of things.  Either way, it has been a great year with some great birds.  Looking forward to seeing a few more knocked down, upgrades or not, and hope to knock one more down myself. 

davisd9

9 birds down with WV Ridge Reaper killing a beast of a Rio in Kansas.

Sent from the Strut Zone

davisd9

If anyone has any upgrades or someone different kills a good bird then please post them the first opportunity you get.  We still have a few weeks!  Good luck to those still hunting!

WV Ridge Reaper

I believe drew killed a pretty nice spured bird last week ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davisd9

Congratulations Drew on the huge upgrade!

Sent from the Strut Zone