turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite grunt call I've made to date

Started by Mac Dietrich, February 20, 2015, 08:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac Dietrich

Had a custom order from a gentleman on the forum recently and he came up with a combo I hadn't done and must say it's my favorite grunt call I've done to date! Black pearl acrylic with chartreuse pearl acrylic end caps and SS inlays and band.

GaryU

That call is beautiful, a true work of art.  Can't wait to hear it!  Thanks for a job well done.  Gary

mgm1955

Congrats on a great call that I know sounds fantastic! Nice job Mac!!

GaryU

Mac, I received the call on Friday.  Fantastic!  Beautiful work and it sounds and feels great.  I really like it!  Can the call be adjusted for pitch?  I'm in the process of braiding a lanyard for it.  Thanks so much.

Gary

Mac Dietrich

Quote from: GaryU on February 28, 2015, 11:31:37 AM
Mac, I received the call on Friday.  Fantastic!  Beautiful work and it sounds and feels great.  I really like it!  Can the call be adjusted for pitch?  I'm in the process of braiding a lanyard for it.  Thanks so much.

Gary

Yes Gary just carefully twist the call apart and slide the O-ring up or down on the tone board to adjust sound. Glad ya like it!

GaryU

Mac, the entire experience was awesome!  Your communication, education about the techniques that you use and all the attention to detail made the call and experience turn out fantastic.  You are a craftsman and artist.  My hat is off to you.  Again , I give you a sincere thank you.   Gary

kyturkeyhunter4

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field