OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Rem 870 20ga, Fed Heavyweight #7's, Indian Creek .565 non ported choke, 50 yards.

Started by SpitNDrumN, December 27, 2014, 03:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpitNDrumN

SKFOOTER

SpitNDrumN

ericjames

That looks good. I can't wait to start on work mine. But I will be shooting the HW out of it for sure. Pattern looks great. I'm sure that's 40 yards isn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpitNDrumN

nyhunter

ericjames

Dang that is nice for 50. I'm drooling now.

vaturkey

Vaturkey

SpitNDrumN

I'm confused? Are we not allowed to post pictures or talk about 50 yard shots on here? I'm not following?

SpitNDrumN

If we're not allowed to talk about 50 yards I didn't know and if we're not allowed to I don't really understand why we're not allowed to? Aren't we supposed to share information with fellow turkey hunters? If in in the wrong I can delete the post but yes that is a layered 50 yards at the local shooting range. It's sporting magnum series gobble dot sights.

nyhunter

Quote from: SpitNDrumN on December 28, 2014, 09:30:18 PM
I'm confused? Are we not allowed to post pictures or talk about 50 yard shots on here? I'm not following?

CORRECT we are asked not to .

SpitNDrumN

I dug that shell up out of the middle consol of my truck it was my last one. I will happily post a 40 yard picture when I pick up another box or two. I have to get a box or two for this coming season.

nyhunter

just shoot a 40yd pattern and post that, then I'll forgive you ;) 

we are asked to only discus 40yd max shots and patterns because that's about as far as an ethical shot should be taken.

SpitNDrumN

I will post 40 yard pic but I may be week or so before I get some where to pick up shells.

ericjames

No need to apologize for that. That's a great looking pattern. I don't see a problem with shooting a piece of paper at any yardage. At least you know if you miss judge yardage you can get him.