turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Eotech 512

Started by allchokedup, March 19, 2011, 03:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allchokedup

I just ordered an Eotech 512 in APG camo for my SuperNova. Anyone else shoot this on their turkey rig?

hankpot

I have a eotech 517 on my super mag and I really like it. It sits fairly high so you might want to consider a comb raising kit if some kind. The bear creek works good for me.

S.C.C

EXCELLENT choice you made!!! :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

BIG10

FYI they are made in Ann Arbor Mi not too far from my house. Real nice people and they are bullet proof. My buddy was smokin truglos and went back to Cabelas and they told him if he was tired of breaking his red dot to get an eotech. He would always crunch it on a tree or step on it but now the eotech has come thru w/ flying colors!

allchokedup

Beware who you order from..I ordered this from OpticsPlanet and was waiting for them to send me an email on the shipping. When I checked order status.....low and behold..ON BACK ORDER!!. I guess I should have called and checked and seen if it was in stock, but come on, they can say next to the item that its not in stock. A lot of other Company's on the internet tell you if they are out of stock, but not OpticsPlanet. They tell me they won't be in until the first week of April. (I wonder if thats true).

chipper

I have a eotech xps, They are extremely durable sights, The 512 is also a excellent sight.

JustinM

Eotechs are the best Holo's on the market. I have a 512 on my Mossberg 935 and like it very much, you made a great choice, u wont be sorry.  :cowboy:
Justin =D
Mossberg 935, IC. 675. choke with EoTech 512 Holo sight.

BOFF

I have a 552, and an XPS. You won't be disappointed.  :icon_thumright:

God Bless,
David B.

allchokedup

Quote from: allchokedup on March 22, 2011, 09:27:44 AM
Beware who you order from..I ordered this from OpticsPlanet and was waiting for them to send me an email on the shipping. When I checked order status.....low and behold..ON BACK ORDER!!. I guess I should have called and checked and seen if it was in stock, but come on, they can say next to the item that its not in stock. A lot of other Company's on the internet tell you if they are out of stock, but not OpticsPlanet. They tell me they won't be in until the first week of April. (I wonder if thats true).

I was right....now they tell me it won't be in until May...My season will be over by then. I guess I should have ordered back in June??? They still have them on their website as if they are in stock. Not right.
Always call before you place an order with them.

BOFF

Quote from: allchokedup on March 31, 2011, 09:46:32 AM

I was right....now they tell me it won't be in until May...My season will be over by then. I guess I should have ordered back in June??? They still have them on their website as if they are in stock. Not right.

That bites!!

Sorry to read. You can't cancel the order?

God Bless,
David B.

allchokedup

Quote from: BOFF on March 31, 2011, 10:09:38 PM
Quote from: allchokedup on March 31, 2011, 09:46:32 AM
Beware who you order from..I ordered this from OpticsPlanet and was waiting for them to send me an email on the shipping. When I checked order status.....low and behold..ON BACK ORDER!!. I guess I should have called and checked and seen if it was in stock, but come on, they can say next to the item that its not in stock. A lot of other Company's on the internet tell you if they are out of stock, but not OpticsPlanet. They tell me they won't be in until the first week of April. (I wonder if that's true).

That bites!!

Sorry to read. You can't cancel the order?

God Bless,

David B.

I have looked at other Websites and it looks like they are sold out everywhere,but at least most of the other Companies show on their website that they are not available at this time. I could have cancelled, but OpticsPlanet has the best price, so I guess I'll just wait . I have purchased from them before and they are a reputable Company, I guess I'm just upset that they don't show that its not available till May on their website. No biggie.
Thanks and God bless to you also. David W.

Skeeterbait

The EOTech is a true battle sight.  Probably overkill for our turkey guns but it certainly will hold up.  Problem is the company is going to prioritize military contract orders so the general public getting their hands on them is a little difficult.

Buxndiverdux

I put my EoTech 512 on my 835. It works real nice... But my AR-15 looks a little neckid now! :z-guntootsmiley: