Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SS Series slate over glass (SS stands for Super Sport series )

Started by BlackstoneCC, August 14, 2014, 01:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackstoneCC

An SS pot with slate over glass I also am posting a sound file of this one.
Dustin Jones
Blackstone Custom Calls

gobbler336

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
I'd be careful using SS on your calls as I immediately thought of ss ccustom calls clicked and saw your call as will others. I'd want to stand out not ride somebody's coat tail, make you own name for yourself.
:z-twocents:

Roughneck

If u look down some you can see that he made a post about the ss call an where he got his idea from along with pictures. Dustin has made calls for a while now an I don't beleave he needs to ride on any coat tail an I would like to think others would see that just opinion.

BlackstoneCC

That is the exact reason why I put SS stands for Super Sport series. I would never try and steal someone's name or design. This is just a small run of calls I am doing there will only be 50 made. I have had people copy my designs as far as the look of my calls but I won't do it to someone else. This call was inspired by the old Super Sport muscle cars.
Dustin Jones
Blackstone Custom Calls

tomstopper

Quote from: BlackstoneCC on August 15, 2014, 09:15:07 PM
That is the exact reason why I put SS stands for Super Sport series. I would never try and steal someone's name or design. This is just a small run of calls I am doing there will only be 50 made. I have had people copy my designs as far as the look of my calls but I won't do it to someone else. This call was inspired by the old Super Sport muscle cars.
Beautiful calls and I like where you got the idea to make them. Love the SS muscle cars. Maybe they will bring them gobblers in at record speeds this spring...lol

Triple B

Wingboneman