2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

flintlockgirl

Please write to :
usahuntingear@yahoo.com
with any questions or orders. With any order, you will be entered in our free giveaway double decoy bag! That is a 68 dollar value.

flintlockgirl

6/3...Just finished going through tote number 2. I now have enough fabric to make rollups from....
True Timber DS1
True Timber COnceal
True Timber Mixed Pine
Mossy Oak Breakup
M2D
12 dollars for a roll up and only 3 dollars for pot pouch.

WE ARE NOW OUT OF DIGITAL CAMO, but have available above listed.
I have 2 package deals left over from before that someone had ordered and didnt pay...
One Real Tree Hardwoods Striker roll up and 3 harwoods pot call pouches=21.00 + 6.00 shipping
and One Mossy Oak Breakup Striker roll up and 2 pot call pouches=18.00 + 6.00 shipping.
First come firsdt serve.

Usahuntingear

Quote from: flintlockgirl on May 18, 2014, 06:42:55 PM
Fathers day: I have a few roll ups already to go after cleaning and sorting.
I have some in True timbers:DS1,Mixed Pine, Conceal, Mossy oak breakup, M2D, and plain carhart brown. I doubt these will be offered come Fall, still cleaning and closing shop, order now while I still have fabrics.

NO MINIMUM PURCHASE!! With an order, you will be entered in drawing.

Please only write to order or ask question: usahuntingear@yahoo.com

NEW......NEW....GIVEAWAY...DOUBLE DECOY BAG GIVEAWAY DRAWING!!

FREE DOUBLE DECOY BAG GIVEAWAY DRAWING!!
I have a whole bolt of brown cotton duck canvas(Carhart fabric). I have decided for anyone that orders either of the specials listed here or off of our website such as our triple layered box call pouch off of website, you will be entered in our free giveaway drawing. Every time you order another entry with your name gets put in the hat.
The drawing will take place on July 7th, 2014 As I stated, it will be for a double decoy bag in the brown carhart. For those of you that want to read up and see what our decoy bags are all about, clikc here:http://www.usahuntingear.net/Lounge_Sack.html

6/3/2014...Just got top the bottom of cleaning out tote number 2. I now have large enough fabric to make roll ups in  True Timber DS1, True Timber COnceal, True Timber Mixed PIne, Mossy Oak breakup and M2D!!! Just write to email.
One day at a time.

ccleroy

Love my Double in Green, very well made and makes it easy to carry dekes when need be. Just wish I could get them in camo....lol

Thanks
Ricky Padgett

Usahuntingear

One day at a time.

flintlockgirl

Winner of the double decoy bag is Keith, Slicksbeagles1!! Congrats keith. I will be planning another free drawing in the future. Annette

slicksbeagles1

Thanks Annette you make great quality products I'm sure I will enjoy the decoy bag  :thanks: 

slicksbeagles1

Annette, got the bag its great!!!!! Thanks Keith  :thanks:

callmakerman

I sent Annette an email asking about scratch box pouches and man did she deliver. Top notch work at a reasonable price. Thanx again for your hard work.

flintlockgirl

Thank you!! We still have some fabrics. Still offering the 12 dollar striker roll up pouch. The website is now open for an undetermined amount of time also. Let me know if you need anything and thank you for buying my gear!! Annette