turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Atomic 13 by Jimmy Schaffer

Started by Roughneck, August 04, 2014, 02:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELYELL

Just like the Mad Hen, Jimmy hit another home run with this call. Great sounding call that will be in my vest on opening day, right beside his Mad Hen.

silverspur

Another great call from Jimmy's shop!  Congrats guys!!!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

goblr77

Y'all are gonna make me buy another call. I was trying to hold out but I can't help it now.

Footballer

You guys are killing me. I'm a sucker for a good aluminum call.

How does it rank with Darrin Dawkins' and Halloran's aluminum?

hunter22

I love my Dawkins aluminum and hunt it quite a bit. Killed a gobbler with it this past spring. I would rank the Atomic 13 right with it. The Atomic 13 has a deeper, more raspy sound. It definitely does not sound like a metallic call. It is a winner in my opinion and will be the last thing a lot of gobblers hear across the country next spring.

WV Ridge Reaper

Y'all give Jimmy a call and get one...Said he only had a few left in the first batch...Another good thing about Jimmy,when you call he answers..can't say the same for others 973-479-3690

oakridgegobbler

HEY,I JUST SOLD THE LAST "ATOMIC 13" ALUMINUM POT . THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE PURCHASED AND TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ORDERED I WILL BE DOING ANOTHER RUN OF 24 POTS SO IF YOU WANT ONE PLEASE MESSAGE ME OR CALL 973 479 3690 THANKS JIMMY
OAK RIDGE CUSTOM CALLS