turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Atomic 13 by Jimmy Schaffer

Started by Roughneck, August 04, 2014, 02:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roughneck

this call sounds awesome I see lots of dead birds in seasons to come using this call. Just got it today it is his new aluminum call an he nailed it pure turkey all the way.

hunter22

Great looking call. I bet it is the "Bomb" coming from Jimmy.

WV Ridge Reaper

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

scoot12

Jimmy ran one for me and it is one sweet sounding aluminum call.  Scoot

REBELYELL

I have not bought a call in about six months and was trying to make it until next year,
but when Jimmy ran one over the phone for me I could not resist. It sounded more
like a crystal call than aluminum and it was pure turkey. Should have one by the end
of the week. Thanks for the push.

hunter22

I talked to Jimmy right after you Jody. I heard one and have one coming my way also. Great sounding call.

WV Ridge Reaper

Just got off the phone with him as well..There will be one in WV!!

REBELYELL

Quote from: hunter22 on August 05, 2014, 11:42:07 AM
I talked to Jimmy right after you Jody. I heard one and have one coming my way also. Great sounding call.

:icon_thumright:

Roughneck

TauntoHawk

Got mine, killed more than a few birds with the mad hen this past season and I remember jimmy telling me in the spring that he had some wood he got from an Amish man here in Lancaster, pa and would call me when he built something out of it. Well he did a pretty good job with it and some yellowheart, it's a sweet sounding aluminum. Has a natural deep raspy finish without that overly metallic ring.

No doubts that it will kill birds for me and my wife this up coming season.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

WV Ridge Reaper

Got mine today...It's my first aluminum call,I'm very happy with it and Jimmy was a pleasure dealing with.

So far the Dymonwood,Wenge,Hickory,and Yellowheat strikers sound good on this call.

letinmfly

It is one sweet sounding call.  Pure turkey!!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

hunter22

Got mine today also. Unbelievably fast shipping. Best I can tell about any striker you put on it sounds good. This will be a killer next spring. Thanks again Jimmy. Jimmy's striker sounds great. Bill Lyman's Asian Ironwood and Pink Ivory strikers are off the charts good.